This article assumes you have already purchased or redeemed a code for your book. If you have not already done this, please refer to the following button link for assistance:
How to read your book
- Log into your FlatWorld account by clicking the button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and password associated with your FlatWorld account.
- Press the blue Log In button located at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be directed to your home page. You will have successfully logged in when the red bar stating 'Signed in Successfully' pops up near the top of the page.
- Click the 'My Books' tab in the upper right hand corner.
- After pressing the 'My Books' tab, you will be taken to your personalized dashboard.
- Select 'My Books' from the list of options on the left.
- Choose the book you would like to read by pressing 'Read This Book' button to right of the book.
You will be redirected to the first page of the book, which includes the table of contents on the left.
I have already purchased/redeemed my book but it is not under the 'My Books' tab.
You may have more than one FlatWorld account. Try logging in with a different email address. If you are still unable to find your book, please reach out to FlatWorld Customer Service.
I purchased by book and have an unused access code. What do I do?
You may have purchased the book instead of just using your code to redeem the book. If so, you can return the code to your bookstore, or reach out to FlatWorld Customer service if unable to do so.
Am I able to print pages of the textbook?
You can upgrade directly through your FlatWorld account to "Online Access + Ebook downloads". Upgrading to this format will provide you with the option to download .pdf or .mobi file directly to your desktop, tablet, or e-reader so you can read offline.