- Go to your internet browser (preferably Google Chrome) and navigate to https://catalog.flatworldknowledge.com/.
- Once you are redirected to our homepage, press the 'Sign Up' button in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter in the required information and check the box for 'I am a student'.
- We highly recommend that you use your school email when registering.
- Once you are done entering in your information, click 'Register'.
- Once you have successfully created your FlatWorld account, you will see 'Thank you for registering'. You will also be taken to your personalized dashboard.
When I try and sign up with my school email it says it was already used to create and account. What should I do?
You may have already created a FlatWorld account using this email and have forgotten your password. Please try and reset your password using the Forgot Password link under where you enter your email and password. If you still have issues, please contact FlatWorld Customer Service.
I am unable to enter in my school/institution when creating my account. What should I do?
Please note that we no longer support Internet Explorer. We recommend Google Chrome for the best experience.