*Please note: you will need to have a FlatWorld Account in order to purchase or redeem a book. Please view the How to Create a FlatWorld Account Article if you have not done so already.
Purchasing a Book or Redeeming a Code
There are two ways you can gain access to a FlatWorld title:
You can purchase the book directly from our site.
You can either redeem an access code you purchased from your school bookstore.
Student Purchase Link
This link will have been provided to you by your Professor through such methods as email or your course syllabus. This will take you directly to the book required for your course. You can choose to redeem a code for the book or purchase it. The format will look something like this:
If you have this link, click it and move to Step 7 below.
Finding the Book for your Course
If you do not have the student purchase link, please follow the steps below:
Navigate to the student website.
Create an account or sign in if you have already created one.
Once logged in, you will want to navigate to the link that says 'Books for Students'.
4. This will redirect you to a page where the website will prompt you to search for your course by either School, Course, Book or Professor. Change the search criteria by toggling the search function on the left hand side of the search bar.
5. Once you search, it will take you to a page showing the search results. Find the course that matches the one that you are enrolled in, and click on Select course.
6. This will redirect you to a page which will prompt you to search for your course by either School, Course, Book, or Professor. Change the search criteria by clicking the dropdown menu next to the search bar.
7. After you locate and select your course, you will be on the student purchase page. If you are purchasing the book directly without a code, it will show you the format options for the title that you need for the course. Just click on add to cart, and proceed with the payment process. If you are redeeming a code, click on the white box that says 'Redeem' and follow the instructions.
8. Once you complete your book purchase or redemption, navigate to 'My Books' to read your book.
ONLY FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE REDEEMED A CODE OR PURCHASE THE BOOK:
If you have redeemed a code for Online Access and you want an additional format of the book (Color Print, Ebook Downloads) you will be able to see where to purchase an upgrade under the "My Books" section of the website.
NOTE: If you are not able to find your course while searching by School, Course, Book, or Professor, and you know the Title, ISBN, or author of the book that you need, you can search in the Search Bar located a the top left hand side of the screen next to the FlatWorld logo.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Service team through the blue live chat logo at the bottom right of your screen, call them at 877-257-9243, or email email@example.com.
Is there an audiobook version available for your books?
Currently audio formats are not offered.
What are the differences between the book formats?
Online Access - full, instant access to your textbook through our online reader
Online Access + Ebook downloads - same as above, plus you have the option to download a pdf file directly to your desktop, tablet, or e-reader so you can read offline
Online Access + Color Print Textbook - full online access through our reader + a full-color textbook delivered to you.
We are print on demand, which means books print as they are ordered. We tell students to allow two business days for processing/printing. You will have your choice of shipping options at checkout.