PLEASE NOTE: If you are using integrated Homework through a Learning Management System (LMS) such Canvas, BlackBoard, Moodle, or D2L/BrightSpace, extending the due dates is done outside of the FlatWorld Homework settings within the LMS settings.
Extending Due Dates
Navigate to your Homework course on practice.flatworldknowledge.com.
- Select the assignment that you want to extend and click on the Edit option.
- Once you’ve been directed to the assignment settings screen, scroll down to the Due Dates Extension of the screen.
- Set the new due date and close for assignments date beneath the email address field.
- Begin typing the student’s email address in the email field and click on the correct email address when it appears from the dropdown below.
- After clicking on their email address, click on the Add option at the bottom of the Due Date Extension section to extend the due date for the student. Their name and due date will then appear beneath the Add and Clear buttons.
Q: Why isn’t my student showing up in the email address field?
A: They may have used a different email address to create their account. Please double check with the student to confirm which email address their account is under. The email that should be used is the same one that is located on the Homework course roster under the Students Tab on the main course page.